When it comes to health, safety and the environment, our target is clear – zero incidence of injury, occupational illnesses, major incidents or pollution.
As a company, we take this goal into consideration in everything we do. As individuals we each do our bit by adhering to 10 guiding principles.
- With due diligence and care, all injuries and occupational injuries can be avoided
- Every individual is directly responsible for preventing injury and illness
- Each employee must assume responsibility for working safely
- Safety training is integral to a safe workplace
- Safety audits are key in preventing future injury and illness
- Any safety deficiencies must be identified quickly and corrective action taken
- Investigation of potentially unsafe practices is essential
- Safe practices away from work are equally important
- Preventing injury and illness makes good business sense
The success of our health and safety programme relies on our team – all our team